Knak is changing the way email is created. We partner with the two largest Marketing Automation platforms, Marketo and Eloqua. Knak works with some of the largest companies in the world to help their marketing teams create better, more engaging emails.
We’re a fast growing, 100% remote SaaS startup. We sell to mid-to-large enterprise customers in North America. This position would be our primary and main point of contact for all inbound leads that are being generated by our marketing team. The goal of the position is to educate and sell Knak prospects and help marketers save time, money and improve their marketing.
There is huge opportunity in this position as the first full-time sales person, large untapped market opportunity and aggressive commissions.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
This position involves working with prospective customers to address their email creation needs. Our SDRs serve as the front-line in our customer engagement efforts, responding to product and sales inquiries as well as trial accounts who have installed our products. The SDR will qualify leads and ultimately drive opportunities.
- Respond to inbound leads generated by various lead generation programs.
- Qualify, work and occasionally distribute qualified sales leads
- Nurture and manage SMB/long-tail leads
- Strategize with the executive team to develop targeted outbound campaigns, target prospective key account engagements, and make outbound calls to generate leads.
- Continuously maintain and update sales pipeline reporting tools.
- Evangelize Knak product offerings.
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, vertical market opportunities.
- Achieve quarterly qualified sales leads and lead generation goals
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies
- At least 2 years of experience in SDR or inside sales role in a SAAS environment;
- Very comfortable on the phone and handling large email traffic; ready to engage customers all day, every day;
- Attention to detail, highly organized;
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity;
- Excellent communication skills;
- CRM systems experience;
- Knowledgeable with MS Office.
- Be hungry to close new business and fearless to call or follow-up with anyone
- Some experience with Marketing Automation is a plus, but not required
Knak values its employees and provides a complete compensation package that includes benefits, equity and competitive base salaries.
knak.io is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.